Friday, April 17, 2015

Symetra Tour Profile Blog

I was honored to be featured recently on the Symetra Tour website in an article that highlights my return to professional golf (you can read the full story here: http://bit.ly/1H4Ps8s and a snapshot of me in 18 questions: http://bit.ly/1COWzfj).

It paints an accurate picture of our daily lives - with Stella encouraging us to have nice long days by waking up every morning at 5am like clockwork – and showcases the unique experiences I face as a new mother on tour.

And though it’s true that my day and training schedule are unlike many other professional golfers, all of us have lives outside of golf and strive to balance training hard and competitions with spending time with family, friends, and on outside interests. My interests just so happen to talk back (or at least one does!).

I hope that this peek into my day can bring a knowing smile to many other working parents and athletes out there. Thanks, Symetra!

No comments:

Post a Comment