Monday, April 6, 2015

My Family

Since I have two weeks off before my next event I wanted to come back home to Boston.  I have been on the road on and off since December 19th and it feels so nice to finally be back home, even if it is for a short time.  I am happiest when I am home with my family… nothing in the world makes me happier so I thought I would introduce you to my pack, my world, and my loves.

My hubby, Adam Grossman:
Adam and I met in 2006 through one of my best friends, Alex Messore, who was my agent at the time. We both went to Duke University and graduated in 2002. We met right before I got injured in 2007 and he has been my rock ever since.  We got married in 2009 and he is the main reason why I am able to make this comeback. He is always incredibly supportive and thinks of others before he thinks of himself.  He’s an amazing father, husband, and the best human being I have ever met. I am so lucky!

Stella: 
My mother always said that when I had kids I would have a little girl that was exactly like me and I would pay for all I made her go through.  Well… that little girl is Stella.  She is mini me with big brown eyes, is incredibly active, and loves life. Her favorite things are dancing, playing any kinds of sports, and of course FROZEN… please, make it stop.  She is Ms. Independent and incredibly stubborn like her mommy. Her smile melts my heart and her hugs and kisses are delicious. 

Luiza:
I was always worried if I was going to love my second baby as much as I loved Stella and then I met Luiza, who, let’s be honest, is mini Adam.  When she arrived I had to do a double take because I was expecting my second child to look like Stella and… I was WRONG.  We call her our little Gringa with her beautiful pale skin and light eyes.  She is the happiest baby and was sleeping through the night at 3 months old… Stella still does not sleep through the night. I love her smile so much and just could not imagine our family being complete without her. 

Bubbles and Gorby: 
Bubbles is officially my first child.  I got him in 2003 and he has been with me through my life’s major milestones.  He was there when I got my LPGA Tour card, played on tour, got married, and had kids. He is truly my partner in crime. 

Gorby is the star athlete in our family.  He can play with a ball and run and catch a Frisbee mid-air all day long.  He is incredibly protective of the girls, especially Stella, and is Adam’s best buddy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment